B&M Insulation has vast experience in insulating new and existing homes. Our team is competent, responsive and delivers professional installation on each job. Whatever your project needs, you’ll know you’re receiving top quality installation and service from a local company. We’ve been serving builders, remodeling contractors and homeowners throughout Middle Tennessee since 1976.
Many homeowners would like to reduce the burden of high energy bills but aren’t sure what steps to take so more knowledge is important.
- High energy bills don’t have to be a way of life because an energy efficient home is affordable.
- Upgrading attic insulation and sealing air leaks is a cost effective and high performing energy solution for any home.
- Upgrading attic insulation can pay off with lower energy bills as soon as the first billing cycle after installation.
- Heat flows naturally from warm to cooler areas.
- In the winter heat moves from heated living spaces to attics, garages, basements, and outdoors or from interior ceilings, walls and floors when there is a temperature difference.
- During summer heat flows from outdoors to a home’s interior.
- To maintain comfort, the heat lost in winter must be replaced by your heating system and the heat gained in summer must be removed by your air conditioner.
- Insulating ceilings, walls and floors decreases this heat flow by providing an effective resistance.
At B&M Insulation we install fiberglass insulation which comes in several forms and can offer a great array of benefits when installed properly. If you prefer a non-fiberglass alternative, cellulose insulation may be the right choice for your home. Whatever your choice, our trained installers will make sure the job is done right.
We are committed to bringing our customers energy efficient home insulation solutions to help them save money and stay comfortable year-round. We insulate and seal air leaks to help homeowners achieve high energy performance. Learn more about the advantages of insulating and air sealing and schedule a free estimate!
WHAT IS AIR SEALING?
Air sealing is the first step in any insulation project. It involves blocking off sources of air leakage in the building’s envelope. When air escapes through penetration points around areas such as light boxes, soffit drops and windows, your home’s energy system has to work harder to maintain the interior temperature. Air sealing closes these penetration points to help conditioned air stay inside the home to save energy and money.
There are several advantages to having your home professionally air sealed. An experienced insulation contractor knows where to look for sources of air leakage that you may not have considered. An air sealing professional will also be able to recommend the proper method to seal air leaks in your home and be able to perform air sealing with a high level of precision.
If you are considering adding insulation to your home, it’s important to hire a professional to handle the job effectively and efficiently.
When you work with B&M Insulation you’re choosing one of Middle Tennessee’s top insulation companies. Serving Middle Tennessee’s insulation needs since 1976, our goal is to provide professional, top quality insulation services for our customers.